OS First Boot
These are the step when powering on your Raspberry for the first time using a new copy of the OS:
- The boot logo will be displayed.
- Wait until the system expands the SD card to its maximum size.
- Wait for the system to reboot.
- Perform the joystick button mapping following the on screen instructions (this screen won't be displayed if there is not any joystick connected). Note: you can maintain any button pressed to skip any button mapping configuration.
- Select your language.
- Perform the UI and Screen image adjustments.
- Select the desired skin. Note: Classic is the official skin used in RGB-Pi OS v1, and Terra is the official skin created specifically for RGB-Pi v2.
- That's all! after finishing the configuration, you'll be presented in the system menu screen.