- Adjustment: use this option to set the image position of UI and games. Also you can control the horizontal zoom image for games.
- No: default configuration for horizontal screen mode.
- Right: rotate both UI and game image CW (clockwise / +90º).
- Left: rotate both UI and game image CCW (counter clockwise / -90º).
- No: disable the screensaver.
- Screen Off: makes the Raspberry Pi to stop sending video signal to the TV. This also makes to stop the horizontal scan and preserving the tube, and in many cases the TV will auto power off after several minutes.
- Black: display a black screen.
- RGB-Pi: display the RGB-Pi flying logo.
- Video Previews: if you have some video snaps, they will be randomly displayed.
- Screensaver Wait: sets the time that the system will take before displaying the screensaver.
- Overlays: display image bezels when playing handheld systems.
- BIOS Logo: display the logo or message of the original console when launching a game.
- NES Colour Palette: allows you to choose different color palettes for NES games.